BINav now incorporates budgeting within its financial suite. Suitable for all businesses operating a bottom up budgeting process, the solution builds a current year forecast before leading you through a monthly budget for the budget period.
There are a plethora of financial planning tools out there, a lot of them very expensive and with functionality that is rarely used. Whilst top down based software is very impressive at churning a lot of analysis, it rarely hits the mark in the real world. The consequences are misleading numbers, process time taken to fine tune and manage monthly timings or calendarisation. For annual budget preparation in this post COVID world top-down, auto time allocated budgeting should definitely be operated with caution. However for quicky forecasts and scenario managements this type of process certainly does have a place.
What sets BINav’s budget process apart?
- collects historical data quickly from the BINav Management Accounts.
- populates initial inputs on the basis of the previous 12 months actuals to accelerate preparation time.
- full salary planning by person with department allocation and starter/leaver timings.
- integrates back to Power BI quickly, enabling consolidation at any point in the budget process.
- familiar excel based interface but without the faff of formula design, formatting and protection issues.
- automatic adjustment as forecast months become actual.
If you’re interested in taking a look at our full financial suite then check out our simple solution here or complex solution here.
For a budget demo please contact us and we’ll take you through the software.