Management accounts are the most important financial tool for business. It is the definitive result of management time and effort in running an operation. The production of MA can be a time consuming process especially with poor spreadsheet design.
Whilst excel is usually the tool of choice for MA, Power BI is by far a better choice. Power BI enables you to quickly:
- compare actuals to budgets and previous years.
- compare departments, sites, divisions and companies.
- slice and dice across months, quarters, half years, and years.
- compare any time period.
- rank departments and managers.
- drill down any amount by company, site, department or ledger code.
- drill down to trends across time.
- consolidate a multi-company group.
- publish and distribute financial reports to third parties or internally.
- view financials graphically with easy to use dashboards.
- tailor dashboard KPIs and change them to whichever aspect of the business may be causing concern.
- view balance sheets and cashflows as well as profit and loss.
At BINavigation we are experts in the development of Power BI financials. We can manage both a very simple financial structure, but also a complex, multicompany, multidepartment organisation. Just click on the links below to see what is possible with Power BI.